Monday, July 10, 2006

Make You Better

People talking shit to others. They are crying inside. Plugging their ears to reason. Hate and ignorance. These are the "names of God" I don't like. But since God made them, he must love them, and my hatred of them is hatred of God. I see rationally how absurd it is to fight Creation. In a simple Pascalian wager, I place my bets on lesser of two sufferings. I align myself to the side that allows the universe to express its ugly and beautiful variety. I say no thanks to the power to dominate for domination hinders free will and is suicidal as I am one and the same as everything else.

Let those who bicker do so. Let those who manipulate meet their consequences and lessons. If they do not connect their suffering with their actions, let them run the hamster wheel. Interference is usually self-serving.

The million dollar question to test my intentions:

* Do I wish to change you / make you better?

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

make you better EP

yessir.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home